Header Ads

90+ Best Happy Birthday Messages, SMS And Top Wishes Collection

In this post, we have shared best happy birthday messages, SMS, wishes, quotes and HD images. These happy birthday messages are short and to the point. A considerable measure of them is funny and light-hearted. You need to tell your friend how much you care about them and you need them to have a good time.


Top Happy birthday messages


Top Happy birthday messages (SMS)



🎂I trust your special day will bring you many many happiness, love, and fun. Happy Birthday!

🎂Have an awesome birthday. I wish your consistently to be loaded with heaps of love, laughter, joy and the glow of daylight.

🎂May your coming year amaze you with the bliss of grins, the sentiment love et cetera. I trust you will discover a lot of sweet memories to appreciate until the end of time. Happy birthday.

🎂Life is extreme yet birthdays are smooth since I will at long last have an opportunity to grin at you. Happy birthday

🎂On your exceptional day, I wish you good fortunes. I trust this awesome day will top off your heart with delight and favors. Have a fabulous birthday, commend the satisfaction on each day of your life. Happy Birthday!!


Birthday Messages in English


🎂May this birthday be loaded with bunches of happy hours and furthermore your existence with numerous happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.

🎂Take a three day weekend to commend your birthday. Happy birthday!

🎂We should light the candles and comment this extraordinary day of your life. Happy birthday.

🎂You are extremely special and that is the reason you have to glide with heaps of grins on your dazzling face. Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday wishes


🎂An Extraordinary day, special person and exceptional festival. May everything you could ever want and wants work out in this coming year. Happy birthday.

🎂One more year better, one more year more noteworthy. Happy birthday.

🎂You are my actual friend. You were dependable with me, you bolstered me, you supported me up when I was down. A debt of gratitude is in order for being such a friend of mine. Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday Messages


🎂Let your everything the fantasies to be ablaze and light your birthday candles with that. Have a ravishing birthday.

🎂May you keep on improving as a man each New Year. Wishing you a happy birthday.

🎂It's your birthday. Presently you've more grown up. Consistently you're ending up more great.

🎂Wishing my friend an extremely happy birthday and you don't have to talk it so anyone can hear that I'm your closest friend as well. Love you, dear.

🎂Birthdays are extraordinary circumstances, the more you praise, the more you are guaranteed of achievement.


Happy Birthday Messages


🎂There are such huge numbers of vital things that I've learned from you. Happy Birthday, Father.

🎂Sister, we are an awesome match since we generally look lovely in our photographs! Happy Birthday.

🎂To the world, you might be only a man, however to me, you are more than the world. Happy birthday, love.


Happy Birthday wishes
Happy Birthday wishes


🎂The years we shared while growing up resemble fortunes to me. I can remember us each snapshot of chuckling. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.

🎂I need your birthday to be praised as a national occasion since then I'll get a three day weekend. Happy birthday.

🎂Happy birthday to you my friend; You convey such a great amount of happiness to my heart!


Inspirational Birthday Messages



🎂Another birthday, so you are becoming more established slowly. In any case, I discover no adjustment in you. You look idealize like some time recently. Happy birthday.

🎂Happy birthday. May all the best things of the world occur in your life since you are certainly a standout amongst other persons as well.

🎂Oo! I just woke up my neighbors, can't contain my fervor on your birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - See you soon.

🎂I generally wished to be an extraordinary friend like you. Be that as it may, there is no real way to be a superior friend than you on the planet. Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday Messages


🎂You have decided a path to an extraordinary life! Happy birthday, the old buddy, now make the best utilization of your find.

🎂Before long you will begin another time of your life and I trust this coming year will bring each achievement you merit. Happy birthday.

🎂May every great want of your heart work out this day!


Happy Birthday Quotes
Happy Birthday Quotes


🎂Much thanks to you for every one of the remembering we have. Without you, the world would have been boring to me.

🎂The best mystery yet to be uncovered is your actual age. Happy birthday my dear friend.

🎂You are the special case who helped me a considerable measure, guided me a ton and never surrendered when even I was not sure. Much obliged for being the distance with me. Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday Messages


🎂It's a respect for me that the best man in this world is my sibling. Happy birthday.

🎂I feel glad when I call you my sister. I need to feel this today and consistently.

🎂You acquired light and hues my life. Happy birthday.

🎂Father, you have dependably been a decent friend to me and I trust we will remain until the end of time. Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday Images
Happy Birthday Images


🎂All I wish for you is a thousand motivations to grin.

🎂I wish an extremely happy birthday for the second much-loved offspring of my folks.

🎂Happy birthday, sibling. You are the best sibling on the planet, as well as the closest friend of mine.

🎂I needed to get something cool, fabulous and extremely valuable for your birthday, however, I don't fit into the envelope.

🎂Express gratitude toward God for sending you in my life. Happy birthday dear!


Happy Birthday Messages


🎂Mother, there is nobody who can come much nearer to your triumphant ways. Happy Birthday to my awesome mother.

🎂Each morning when I wake up, I generally bless your heart. You are the person who loves me unequivocally. You are forever my beautiful mother, wishing you a happy birthday.

🎂Just great persons are fortunate to discover wishes from their good wishes. Happy birthday.

🎂Mother, you are my blessed messenger. My sincere welcome to you on this exceptional day. Happy Birthday.


Happy Birthday Images


🎂I will influence your birthday special to till the time you offer me the primary bit of cake.

🎂Wishing you a solid and rich living. Happy Birthday!

🎂Some extraordinary words for you on your birthday: Smiling insofar as you have those teeth.

🎂Birthdays are the circumstances when your cake is ablaze and your age is uncovered. BTW Happy birthday!


Birthday Messages in English



🎂May this birthday bring you huge amounts of satisfaction. An exceptionally happy birthday to you!

🎂Today, you are a year more seasoned and a year savvier. Our remembering together may blur away, yet the love and bond we offer will just develop. An extremely happy birthday!

🎂You have propelled all of us your life. May you keep on inspiring us, live valiantly, be as much strong and certain as ever! Have an awesome day!

🎂May ordinary bring something new and energizing for you, may this birthday end up being as superb as you.


Happy Birthday Messages


🎂Keep in mind when you had few candles on the cake! Presently cake is covered up underneath candles. Btw Happy birthday!

🎂The number of candles is excessively for your cake. Make a point to organize a greater one next time.

🎂This birthday, I thought of giving you something valuable, at that point I recalled that you as of now have me in your life.

🎂Birthdays ought to be renamed as smorgasbord cake night for you can eat cake as much as you need.

🎂When I searched for something sweet to send you, the stars inquired as to whether they would do.

🎂Cheers to yet one more year of chuckling at senseless jokes and laughing for no reasons. Happy birthday dear bestie.

🎂Today might be simply one more day for others; for me, your birthday is the greatest day of the year.


Happy Birthday Messages


🎂So imagine a scenario in which it's your 40th birthday. Consider it turning into an exemplary over getting more established.

🎂May your extraordinary day bring you hints of happy chuckling, the warmth of grinning countenances and feeling of being loved!

🎂Expectation the greater part of your dearest wishes work out as expected
Since nobody merits it more than you do!

🎂I wish you to commend all the brilliant things that make you so extraordinary, so loving not simply on your special day, however, on each day of the year!

🎂I wish you get an additional motivation to grin for each additional light on your cake. Happy Birthday to you!

🎂May the day be loaded with energy and euphoria. May you defeat all deterrents throughout your life and keep on reading on the way of achievement.

🎂Today is your birthday and it is an extremely exceptional day. May you generally have favorable luck and accomplishment in your life. Have a great birthday.

🎂A year ago pummeled you, however, you are fit once more! Wishing you an awesome rebound. Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday SMS


🎂Our connection discovers its ancestry in the inclination for birthday cakes. Happy cake-eating day, old buddy!

🎂This birthday how about we overlook your age, and celebrate for you have crossed yet another level of the amusement called life.

🎂I feel you are getting more youthful with every birthday flame you blow for your appeal never appears to reduce.

🎂You are great at all that you do and that is respected. Happy Birthday!

🎂Birthday cake is the main sustenance that you blow on and spits on, still, everyone needs to hoard on.

🎂Happy birthday! May your web-based social networking be loaded with wishes even from the persons who you never converse with.


Birthday Messages For Best Friend



🎂A little wish for you on your birthday my friend. May you get all that you have ever needed in your life. An exceptionally happy birthday.

🎂You simply need to become more acquainted with and the arrangement happens! Happy Birthday, the performer, keep the enchantment happening.

🎂Hello, mate! It's a great opportunity to celebrate! Have an awesome day and a great year ahead!

🎂I can't express that you are so exceptional to me! From you, I took in the genuine importance of friendship. You are something beyond a friend to me. Happy birthday.


Happy Birthday SMS


🎂My hottest wishes for the most magnificent mother for her exceptional day. Happy Birthday, brother.

🎂Regardless I recall the day when we progressed toward becoming pals and took a promise to remain friends forever. Have an extraordinary birthday!

🎂Have a magnificent birthday, dear friend. May your life dependably be loaded with satisfaction.

🎂How about we have a great time on your birthday and praise like there's no tomorrow.

🎂Happy Birthday! May your favors dependably surpass your age and may each desire you have worked out!

🎂I trust that your special day is loaded with fun and bliss and everything that you appreciate.


Happy Birthday wishes


🎂You are not just the absolute best father, you resemble a good example to me. Happy birthday.

🎂Your straightforward words could convey a major grin to my face. I'm truly grateful to GOD for giving me such a loving sister.

🎂May God continue showering his endowments upon you. May he transform everything you could ever want in reality. Have an awesome birthday.

🎂It's your birthday and time to celebrate. How about we cut the cake, open the champagne and say cheers to you, turning a year more established. Happy birthday!

🎂Try not to lament for the years passed by however watch out for inspiration and energy towards the one that will come in your life. Numerous happy returns of the day.



No comments